29 March 2011

Coming and Going: The Cycle


We've gone through this cycle of progression more times than I can remember at the moment, and it still saddens me a bit. You've got this great little blog stuck in your reader because you really like reading it all the time. And then one day or night, whooosshh!  It's gone. Sometimes you can see the little signs of it's coming, sometimes you don't think it'll ever happen. But it does. You realize that you should accept this change, since change is inevitable anyway, but it don't ever make it any easier to see the loss or the feelings that come with it.

I haven't been around long enough, to have known some of the communities long time respected bloggers whose names I've heard spoken of reverently many times over. In my time though, I have experienced the feelings of "loss" more times than I would have cared to. This time around though, I see the community pulling together over the more recents departures of well-known bloggers. If you haven't already, make sure to stop by these encouraging posts, and get involved!

Manalicious :Others endings are not my endings
dwarven battle medic: The Death of WoW and the Circle of Life

@ Larisa, Thanks for all the wonderful posts. I wish you well in all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment